Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wonderful weather...wonderful life

The weather here has been fantastic, literally perfect. With all this sun we've really been able to enjoy our bike trailer. I take Alec in it everywhere: the library, the bank, the store, Daddy's office, the community garden, etc... It is amazing how much brighter life can be with a simple thing like nice weather. Feeling the sun on my face or back with a pleasant breeze blowing my hair while I watch my little boy play in the sand or go down the slide is pure joy. I have a wonderful life and I'm thankful for it.

Alec helping Daddy get the bikes ready for a ride.


Nice and comfortable in the trailer.


Oh and I've been taking naps almost every day now, I'm starting to like it.

2 comments:

MandaMommy said...

Yay for naps, bikes, and good weather! (I wish I could nap more often. For some reason, even when I get the chance I have a hard time prying myself out of this durned computer chair...)

Jim and Dixie said...

Your bike trailer looks amazing. I'm sure you just love it. We are a little envious of your beautiful weather--altho we've had sunshine for a few days now, but expecting a storm any minute now. I love the pictures!