Monday, March 31, 2008

Golfing

We finally made it to the driving range with Alec, so that he could see what to do with the golf clubs we got him. He had a blast playing with all of the golf balls. We think the thing he remembered most about this experience was that after you hit the golf ball your hands and club should end up high in the air. Since then, he does this funny follow through after he hits the ball that you can see in the video. He is growing up so much and being so much fun.





3 comments:

Radene said...

Cute pictures.

Ryan & Jess said...

I know I say this every time, but he is such a little man. Cute!

I'm glad that your days are much like mine. It reassures me that I might be doing something right... :)

Jim and Dixie said...

He reminds me so much of Chris at that age. Amazing how he can imitate so well. A little learning machine. Adorable.