Thursday, May 8, 2008

just some thoughts

Well, its been a while. I just can't think of anything to say. I've been wanting to do a "non-Alec" post, in hopes of providing some variety for my many readers. I even have a few cute Alec stories/pictures up my sleeve, like his eating flour, or spinning the cell phone, or wearing his first (pink) tie. But, alas, there is simply nothing else to blog about. I don't even know what I'm writing right now. I guess I'm just wasting time while Chris is gone at Scouts. I shouldn't have read my latest book so fast, or else I could still be reading it. I guess I could do something productive like finish the dishes, or start making the posters for the carnival. But those all take more energy than I'm willing to expend at the moment. Maybe I'll just go to sleep....or maybe I'll start another book.

5 comments:

MandaMommy said...

That is precisely my blogging problem... I even think of things to write on my blog all the time, during the day as things are going on, but then when I come sit down at the computer, my mind is blank, OR if I can remember what I thought to write about, it all sounds really dumb a few hours later...

Hawks said...

go read another book. Just finished reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer...LOVED IT...cant stop thinking about it..

Candace said...

Hey I just wanted to say hi and tell you that your little boy is just so darling! You guys look so happy and Im...happy for you! haha Its been a long time! Talk to you later!

M. Williams said...

Britt! This is Moe (Brown) Williams from Washington. I was in the Palo Alto area for my soon to be sister-in-laws bridal shower. Anyways I don't know if you are interested but this LDS lady whose house the shower was at was talking about wanting to get wives of students at Stanford to teach English or reading or something like that to kids and they would pay. She said they would train you and everything. Let me know if you are interested (just write a comment on my blog) b/c you are the only wife of a Stanford student I know.

Ryan & Jess said...

How about some pictures of the incredible ice cream cake I heard ravings about? And the recipe? Your amazing, Brit!!