Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Utah

We drove out to Utah last week and have enjoyed lots of family time.  The drive was one of the best, Alec-wise, so far... a big thanks to his new quiet book.  I'll have to do a separate post about that book a little later.  Grandma and Grandpa Archibald watched Alec while Chris and I had a "night away" at a local bed and breakfast.  It was SO nice, and we are so grateful for their help.  Besides some fun Betteridge time with Jared/Ashley, Tiff/Todd, Jordan and families doing Chuck-e-cheese, swimming, dinner and a soccer game most of our time has been getting ready for Chris' brother's wedding.  Its fun to have something to work toward and get excited about. I love weddings. Chris' sister and her husband and 1 yr old daughter just arrived tonight and we're looking forward to playing with them.  We'll post some pictures soon, I'm sure we'll have lots after the wedding on Friday!

3 comments:

MandaMommy said...

Sounds fun! We miss you guys though!

Liam and Kimberly Breakwell said...

How fun! I wish that we had been able to see you while you were here in Utah! Let us know when you plan another trip here in the future and hopefully we can meet up next time!

Liam and Kimberly Breakwell said...

Oh, I just read your post again and it sounds like you are still in Utah! lol. But it also sounds like you are probably way busy if you have a wedding going on and family stuff, so it may not work to see you this time. I am also SUPER sick with a bad cold (not fun when I'm way pregnant and it's hot) and you probably don't want to catch it. But if do have any free time or will be here a little longer then email me and let me know,k?