Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cute Story

So I'm going to try and do better about posting more often! Here is a cute story from our WA trip that I saved for a separate post. Usually at home when I need to shower I'll let Alec play in his room with toys and then shut his door tight (which he can't open). So in WA, I did the same. One morning after my shower, I thought he was being super /too quiet so I rushed in to see what happened and found this:

Apparently he had found his blanket, pacifier and Book of Mormon, climbed up on the bed, put his head on the pillow and fell asleep! He practically did his whole bedtime routine by himself. He must have been so tired, since I was only gone for like 15 minutes. As I finished getting ready, he woke up, sat straight up and loudly said, "Aw wong" (translation: all done). He always says this to me when I'm "all done" with my shower. Then he scrambled off the bed and scampered out of the room. What a precious boy. I love him.

4 comments:

Libby said...

that is way too cute! i love it.

maegan said...

Ooo, he's such a sweet boy! I have to admit, I think I might be falling in love with Alec. He's the kind of kid that can just make you melt with one look. He's seriously just a sweet little spirit. I LOVE having him in nursery!

Shelly Beth said...

That is the cutest thing! You are so smart to read him the kids BoM before bed. I don't know why that never occurred to me but that's great! I love that he did his own bedtime routine all by himself. I am so excited for your new little one. I check often to see how you are doing.

brooke said...

He is precious Britt. I love him! Glad you guys are coming over for dessert night on Sunday. Will be fun to spend time with you. I am sad I missed the moonlight walk/run by the way. so glad you guys had fun!