Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tribute to an amazing sister

I feel the need to pay tribute to my wonderful sister, Tiffany. I can not put into words how much her visit while Chris was gone has meant to me. I don't think Alec or I could have survived without Tiffany and Andrew's company. It was so fun to spend so much down time together. Usually when we get a chance to see each other, its only for a few days and we pack lots of activities in. I am truly grateful to have been blessed with such a kind, sensitive, warm-hearted, supportive, helpful, compassionate, fun, and companionable older sister. Thank you, Tiffany. We've made a lot of fun memories, and I'm so glad there will be tons more to come. I've gone through some pictures of us growing up and will share some favorites here.




7 comments:

Libby said...

she is amazing!!! where was mary?

Libby said...

i see! on all the post you were talking about andrew and i kept thinking, "what about mary!" it all makes sense now!

Meg and Nate said...

Awww! That is so dang cute! I miss you guys. Looking at those pictures brings back my memories. I think I remember a couple of those dancing costumes. We used them for dress up? Oh man! Good times!

Radene said...

I agree with you Brittney, she is amazing. What kind words. Thanks for sharing and Thanks to both you and Tiffany for being such wonderful sister-in-laws!

I love the pictures :-)

Janelle said...

you two are so cute! i am so impressed you lasted so long without your husband, and 8 months pregnant! wow! you are superwoman. best of luck with boy #2. it just gets crazier and crazier!

tericksen said...

awwwww...*sniff*sniff*...thank you, Britty. YOU are amazing.

Nikki CB said...

This is awesome! It's making me miss my sisters like crazzzy. As I usually do. Hope you are doing well!