Thursday, November 13, 2008

10 things you may have not known

As a break from blabbing about my two adorable boys, I thought I'd try one of the random "things you didn't know about me" posts. I enjoy reading these about other people so maybe someone out there will enjoy this.

1. I've pet a cheetah, held a monkey, and ridden a camel.

2. I have a strong preference for Colgate toothpaste, but in order to not waste I'll use other kinds if we're given them and then practically gag my way through my brushing routine.

3. I'm afraid to walk over grates and avoid stepping on anything that could possibly have a huge tunnel to fall into and die from.

4. I have an unusual passion for wearing capes, especially purple ones.

5. I went through a phase where I wished to be Native American so I could run through a forest in bare feet without making any noise. Also so I could marry a man with little if any back/chest hair...turns out you don't have to be Native American to get that wish. :)

6. One lifelong dream I've had is to run a full length marathon.

7. I often have a recurring nightmare where I'm in a public setting, (like teaching a class) needing to speak to a large group but my mouth is FULL of gum which I'm forced to try and discretely scoop out by the handful.

8. Related to number 7: I HATE gum, and will not allow it in my house or car.

9. I absolutely love wind and heights...therefore skydiving has always seemed tempting.

10. I'm a binge reader. I usually have to read a book cover to cover within a day or two or else I don't finish it.

If you've read this far your entitled to know that one of the above "facts" is actually not true. If you like this sort of game, try and guess which one is false.

8 comments:

dixie said...

My guess would be the "love wind and heights" one. But there are others that could fit the bill. When will you reveal the answer?

Libby said...

interesting...i would have to agree with the "love wind and heights" one. if the colgate one is indeed true i am the complete opposite! i absolutely hate colgate and gag when i use it! the grate one i totally understand...scary!

Shelly Beth said...

I also think "wind and heights" is false. Although you could be trying to trick all of us...that was a fun read! I miss you!

Ryan & Jess said...

I love reading things like this and I would have to agree with everyone else - I just can't see you wanting to skydive!! But you never know...

MandaMommy said...

Ok, I know you love wind, but I'm not sure about heights or skydiving... So, like everyone else, said, that's probably it. But maybe it's the marathon one? I know you are working up to a half marathon... But if it's not one of those two, I'll eat my hat.

MandaMommy said...

Pardon the extra comma.

Radene said...

hmm...I will guess number 5 about the Native American. I would guess the marathon but..I know you've run for exercise. The skydiving and heights one seems a little odd if you don't like stepping over things you could fall into. But I do know you love the wind so it can't be that one. :-) So I will wait and see what the answer is...

dixie said...

And the answer is.....
Out with it Brittney!