Thursday, November 20, 2008

and the answer is...

It was fun to read people's guesses on my 10 random facts. I do love wind, and I actually do love heights, and my friend in high school almost took me skydiving for my birthday once, which I probably would have done if it wasn't so expensive and if my parents had been ok with it. :) I know this seems weird coupled with my fear of falling down grates, but falling into tight, closed, dark space completely unexpectedly just petrifies me, while purposefully jumping into the opened sky with a parachute (and probably a skilled instructor) strapped to my back intrigues me. So the answer is 6. While I do run for exercise and while I am hoping to do a half marathon this summer, I have NO desire to run 26.2 miles in any one sitting. If the chance ever comes to do one someday, I'll probably turn it down. I just don't like running that much. Thanks for playing the random facts game. I'm hoping to convince Chris to do a post like this of himself. I think that'd be fun to read.

4 comments:

Radene said...

am glad to know that there are people that run that don't do marathons! good for you. :-)

Libby said...

i am so glad to hear that! i think anyone who wants to run 26.2 miles is absolutely crazy...and my husband is one of them! seriously, how does that even sound fun?!

Hawks said...

So you dont want to run a marathon but yet it is one of your "interesting facts" about you...so in the end you really do wanna run a marathon...let me tell you one thing....its the BEST thing ever to TELL people "yea I ran a marathon....so in your FACE" trust me...i tell as many people as possible...cause it was HARD..but so worth cause I get to tell people...yea i'd prideful!

Ryan & Jess said...

That was fun! Thanks for doing it.

I agree with you about the marathon thing. I keep thinking I SHOULD do it because it would be cool to say I did - then I wake up and realize that it would be CRAZY. No way.