Saturday, December 6, 2008

Stroller Happy

Thanks to the generosity of many, we got an amazing double stroller that we love. We are stroller happy. We got the Phil and Ted's sport stroller in Navy earlier this week. I've absolutely loved using it. It rides so smooth and has so many options to fit my current and future needs. Alec loves riding it. While the Phil and Ted's works for me, its fun to think that other kinds work for better for others. I'm glad I live at such a time when we have so many options in life. Enjoy these fun pictures of our first outing to the park using our new stroller.

3 comments:

Ryan & Jess said...

I'm so glad you got it!! And that you love it as much as we do. Looks like fun - I wish I could still play at the park. WAY to cold :)

lrbodine said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm already eying that double stroller even though I'm not even pregnant with my second yet. I like that it's not a double width stroller!

Shelly Beth said...

Crazy! I have never seen anything like that before. It looked like a single stroller to me so I had to google it and then read up about it/see pictures. Cool. Maybe I will have to look into that in the future. I wish I knew someone who had one so I could test it/see it in person! Looks like you guys are having so much fun with two little ones!