Monday, April 20, 2009

growing up too fast

I can hardly believe it, but its true. Charlie has started army crawling. He's not even 6 months old yet! It happened over the course of 1 day. He started pulling himself up on hands and knees and rocking back and forth. Then he'll lunge forward and start pulling the rest of his body forward with his arms. He gets all over the room. I'll post a movie a bit later, but here are some super cute pictures my friend took of Charlie last week. In a lot of the pictures I take, it doesn't look exactly like Charlie...instead its like the picture-version Charlie that looks mostly like him. My friend has an awesome camera and she's an awesome photographer so these pictures actually look like the real Charles.

4 comments:

Shelly Beth said...

I love those pics. The first one is so cute with his big grin! I wish I could take pictures like that too...

Carli said...

SO CUTE!!! aww... :)

Kjerstine said...

oh soo cute!
yes it is so great to catch up with Vaughn... he is a great guy!!!
:)
Id love to see you this weekend but I have a bachelorette/bridal shower to plan and attend this weekend..for Sean [remember sean loftus... i dated him for awhile] his step-sister :)
I hope Carli's reception is great!
xo

Radene said...

beautiful pictures