Friday, May 22, 2009

Mr. Wonderful

Chris had his birthday this past week. We had a picnic dinner/cake and ice cream party for him. Also on his actual day, our friend listened for our sleeping kids while we went out to eat! I loved having the opportunity to dote on Chris. He asks for so little, I rarely get the chance. He is an amazing father and loving and supportive husband. He is wise, loyal, fun-loving, grounded, helpful, kind and I am simply the luckiest.


Chris, I have and will always love you ...

2 comments:

Radene said...

CUte, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS! We do love you, even though we missed calling you on your birthday. that plate of cookies looks delicious, I"m surprised Alec doesn't have one in his hand in this picture. ;-)

Heather said...

best thing you can do for your children is to keep your marriage strong and happy. Love is in the air...