Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Once Upon a Time it Rained In Palo Alto...

Not pictured: Lunch, Making Peanut Butter Balls and Movie Time.

4 kids under the age of 4 in a 36-square-feet play area for 7 hours = creativity.

After our friends went home, we got out of the house and went to the library then played outside for as long as we could until we got all wet, about 10 minutes.

Time to snuggle inside, pants-less, under 2 big blankets and read all the new library books and count the minutes until Daddy comes home.

5 comments:

Amy said...

We had a similar day. I kept wondering why my children didn't want to snuggle up in bed and read books for the entire day like I wanted to.

Sarah Jane said...

I love the rain pictures! What a fun mama you are :)

Stephanie said...

Today felt like the longest day and I had to keep thinking of things for my kids to do -- what do people who don't live in California do

Ryan + Jess said...

You are the epitome of a fun mom. I only wish it was just raining here. But no. Snowing. Solid for the past 3 days. Not cool. We are so house-bound I'm going crazy.

Radene said...

It also equals craziness! good job on being creative!