Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pre Christmas Celebration

Outside play time in the snow. Charlie has just been a charmer this trip. He smiles at practically everyone, albeit while he cuddles into our shoulder. I don't mind a bit. He's started to do the no-teeth, practically no-lip smile that I was known for when I was little. Super cute.


Visit to the Monte L Bean museum. Alec especially loved the ones where one animal was eating another, i.e. a fox stepping on a bird. We went out for ice cream after because Alec used the big potty at the museum.


Gingerbread houses. Someone (our home-teacher?) told me they use a hot glue gun to put the houses together. Genius. We tried it and LOVED it. It took a few minutes to assemble the structure and then we could spend our time decorating it with candies and frosting. Chris designed the cathedral and landscaping, Alec, Charlie and I did the rest.

Helping Grandma make lots of yummy food. Here they're making her famous Challah Bread.


2 comments:

Amy said...

Live the Bean museum. It's always a big hit for my kids.

tericksen said...

Awww. I love that cute Charlie smile. Brings me back to our childhood--I see a lot of Britty in there! Looks like you guys are having a blast there. Love you.