Thursday, January 7, 2010

Alec turned 3

Alec turned 3 over the holidays! He seems so big to me. He's potty trained, a sunbeam (!?!), loves to shell and eat peanuts with his grandpa, started throwing on extra phrases like "this is a good train track... that I ever seen.... in my life." He loves to give kisses to Charlie and prides himself on things he can do with his body like twisty jumping, headstands against the couch, long leaps, real push ups and cool balancing tricks. We had a joint birthday party with his little cousin, Austin - who turned 1, and then when we got home we had another cake and gave him a balance bike! We took it out today and he loved it, although he's pretty cautious on it. Thats just Alec for you, careful and talented. We sure love our big boy.

5 comments:

thom said...

I need to get myself one of those bikes, especially now that Alec has one. It was so fun to spend his birthday with him! Jackson says hi to his cousins ...

dixie said...

What a big boy! We do miss you all. I love the picture of Alec on the bike with his tongue sticking out! Priceless.

Heather said...

Looks like you had such a fabulous Christmas season!!! I can hardly believe how different Alec looks with his haircut...equally adorable, just way different! love you tons...

Renee said...

The cake turned out beautiful! Happy birthday Alec!

Shelly Beth said...

So cute! You're right, his hair looks totally different but he is still as beautiful as ever (I can say that for a boy, right!? LOL)