Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dressing himself

Alec has started to show interest in dressing himself! I love to hear him happily exclaim, "I find the tag!" He still (luckily) doesn't care much about which clothes he wears as long as he can put it on. I thought that we could still maintain cute outfits this way, but alas, he wants to control the order in which they get put on.

I guess its hard to tell in the picture, but his golf shirt is over his zip up sweater. He still asks for help in pulling up/down his bottoms for each bathroom trip. We're trying to get him to go all by himself. We're open for suggestions...

5 comments:

brittany said...

how cute is that? Gotta love the independence

dixie said...

Since you asked for help, it makes me hesitant to comment since I don't have any ideas. Maybe you should move to Europe where everything is in style--you see the most unconventional outfits that surely even Alec's most creative ensembles would be mild by comparison!

mmbateman said...

Hey Brittney, I think he did a great job! THe layered look is really in these days.

Radene said...

LOVE the hair cut. I know guys probably prefer longer, but I love it like this! Handsome boy! cute

Katie B. said...

I don't know... I kind of like it!