Monday, January 11, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Ok, this will probably be my last "Over the holidays..." post so just hang in there.

Over the holidays we had lots of fun playing in the snow. Chris built a little ramp in his parent's backyard so the kids could go sledding. We put little ski's on Alec and he tried those out once but preferred sledding/walking down the ramp. Charlie doesn't like wearing his leaky-3-sizes-too-big-hand-me-down-hand-me-down-boots. He doesn't even try to walk in them. Except he actually did! After a few days in the snow, he took a few steps.





One of my favorite things about Chris is how much he enjoys playing with the kids. Its not that he likes to watch them play, its he likes to actually play with them... and even sometimes without them. He entertained us all with his run, jump and surf idea.



1 comment:

dixie said...

I love the pictures and the video. And we miss you!!!