Monday, February 8, 2010

Hand crafted

I love to use my hands and do just about anything from drawing and painting to sewing and bead work. I've been busy with a fun surprise for my Grandma's 80th Birthday. It feels so good to create something one-of-a-kind. In the way off chance that she reads my blog (hey, you never know... she does email!) I won't say anymore right now except to say how WAY excited I am to see it in the final stages as it goes through a metamorphosis at my sister's in Utah this week.

But because I'm a fan of pictures on blogs, I'll satiate that visual hunger with a photo of some of the towels I made my nephews for Christmas. The dragon is the only one not shown because I made it earlier and its too bad because I liked how that one turned out. The frog and the fish (the red one in case you can't tell) have pocket/gloves for little hands to snuggle in.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Those are sooooooo cute!!! You are so very lovely and talented.

MandaMommy said...

You're so awesome. I just don't have the patience (or the skill, talent, etc). Those towels are great! Basically, you're one talented chica.

Nikki CB said...

SO adorable! I love the bright colors.

Radene said...

Brittney, so cute, great job! I love to see your creations and only hope I can live closer so we can do stuff like this together. :-) Love you!