Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Possible Reasons

This may be one of the reasons why Heaven is sending us a baby girl. Remember this?




Well now we also have this:



Although Alec does an awesome job modeling my girly sewing attempts, I don't want to confuse him too badly. When he ASKED to try on this birthday present tutu for his friend, he twirled and jumped and said, "I'm a girl!" He also said to me this morning as I was (my third time this year!) straightening and blow drying my hair, "When I grow up to a big girl, Ill do that to my hair too."

Don't worry, this isn't some scary identiy issue, its more of a general misconception. Alec is one manly little boy. He also tells me I will be able to do certain things when I am a "big boy."

6 comments:

MandaMommy said...

hahahahahahahaha That's funny!

brittany said...

He sure is one handsome boy, even if he does get a little confused. I will be so happy if Jackson turns out to look just like the other Archibald boys

dixie said...

So funny! And what a cute little "girl" he makes. Thanks for the reminder of what a boy he is too--what a versatile kid!!

Anna McKeown said...

That's okay! My little guy is surrounded by girls, and therefore whatever they want, he wants. "I want to wear lipgloss!" He was "laydbug-man" for a little while.

Katie B. said...

When I was little, I asked my mom when my little brother's "muscle" would fall off so he could grow up to be a girl.

tericksen said...

Ha! Andrew will say that every once in a while, too. I talk to him about how Heavenly Father designed us to be one way...yaddy yaddy yadda. Too cute.