Sunday, March 28, 2010

by the way.. the moon is gorgeous tonight

Ward Conference = almost 2 hour sacrament meeting + a day off for primary teachers (me!) + a "linger longer" with desserts for the last 20 min of church. All together an enjoyable experience. It was so nice to be able to go to Relief Society and sit with other women and be uplifted by the good word of God. I've been a more patient mother already as a result of it.

Here is our family picture for this Easter season. I don't know about you, but I think these are three of the most handsome boys ever created. I sure love them.
On the docket for Monday of Christ's last week on Earth is telling the story of Cleansing the Temple. (Matt. 21:12-17) I'll print out this picture:Then cut it into jigsaw pieces and hide them around the room. After the boys find them and put it together we'll tell the story and then act it out using bowls of pennies and boxes of stuffed animals for props. (I hear kids go crazy with this one)

Lest any of you think I'm coming up with any of these ideas on my own, let me tell you... I'm not. My friend Amy emailed me a copy of a handout her mom used for inspiration and I'm using it too. I'd be happy to email it to anyone who wants it.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

I would love a copy of your handout!! That sounds awesome! You are such a good mommy. I love what you are doing.

oh, and here is my e-mail: boyd {dot} michelle {at) gmail {dot} com

Amy said...

Glad you're having as much fun as we are. That's a stellar family pic too.

Megan said...

we got our boys those suits, too. So darling!

Janelle said...

I'd love a copy, too. anjelleholt@hotmail.com

PS--those little suits are darling! Where are they from?

Stephanie said...

Would you email it to me.
Stephanie

Ryan + Jess said...

Cute ideas. And those suits? Oh my gosh. They are seriously so adorable.

tericksen said...

Love the easter picture... I ALMOST bought Andrew that same suit!! haha...maybe I still should... :) Could you please email me your handouts? love you

Ashley said...

I would love a copy of your easter ideas! You guys are such a cute family :)

Radene said...

I would love the handout Britt! Thanks.

Hawks said...

LOVE THE OUTFITS!!!!