Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Wear-Green-Day

Another exciting courtyard event, including a treasure hunt and dinner. I sure love our courtyard parties. Its always fun to celebrate something, especially when you can dress silly. I bet as soon as we graduate and move away (some infinite-seeming amount of time in the future) and I stop getting paid to throw neighborhood parties, I'll still want to do them. Happy St. Patrick's Day.


Chris competed in the "I'm wearing the most green" contest:

The winner, our friend Ellabella: (by the way, she wanted and asked to wear all that!)

Of course, if we'd had the contest for most enthusiastic eater, Charlie would've won... hands down.


Just minutes after this picture was taken we realized the string was starting to make Alec's hand/arm turn red, so we had to take him inside and pin his thrashing self down to cut it off. This might have been his last smile of the day.

8 comments:

Ryan + Jess said...

Confession: I completely forgot it was St. Patrick's day. I wish I had fun activities like that to look forward to. I lead a boring life...

Aaron and Cera said...

you guys are so much fun! Love the pictures! You sure do have a messy eater on your hands! So cute...

nicole said...

cute family pic - i am glad you explained the headband for chris...

brittany said...

i am so jealous of your courtyard parties. you do so great planning them

dixie said...

That looks like a great celebration. You're right--so much more fun when you can dress up in crazy attire. You all look absolutely wonderful! We miss you.

Fortune Cookies said...

HOLD on there cuz...What I've learned so far from your blog: Your are pregnant (SO AM I!!) ((This is Tiffany by the way..Brady/Cook)) You guys are in school...you live somewhere where it rains..and you're STILL RUNNING?!??! And your pregnant. I don't think I'm okay with that. But I just love you! You guys are the cutest family ever!! And we're having a girl, too! How fun! Love you cuz! (We have a blog if you want to read! It's private, so send me your e-mail address!)

Renee said...

Way to get into the spirit! Btw, was that Amy Bankhead in the green wig?

Shelly Beth said...

I thought I commented on this but never did. Your family is so cute and I love the over-festive green! So you get paid to put together the courtyard activities there? How neat!