Saturday, September 11, 2010

Another addition to the family

We'd like to announce another member of our family: Honda Odyssey. She's a beauty at 202.1 inches long and 4587 lbs. We broke it in with its first 13 hour drive to Utah a few weeks ago and absolutely love it, especially the DVD, extra seat to make it an optional 8 seater (six kids??) automatic doors, hatch and windows. We're even enjoying free XM radio for the first few months. The buying process was a bit stressful but Chris managed it quite well. And now, some pictures.


The boys loved helping Chris vacuum it out after our trip. We are totally committed to cleaning it often. Its so nice to have it brand-new clean.

5 comments:

kelsey said...

Congratulations on the new addition. It's beautiful! (And I'm so jealous.)

Janelle said...

We LOVE our Odyssey, and I still can't get over how great it is to have one. Every time I drive it, I feel spoiled. Congrats, and enjoy!

Amy said...

She's lovely. I'm happy for you.

Ryan + Jess said...

It's a beautiful car and we're so thrilled that you have it. Makes traveling so much more enjoyable! We loved having you here! (dixie)

Adams Family Adventure said...

Hey Brittany!

Love you blog! Congrats on the new car! That must feel so good. I just took my van in for its annual deep cleaning...it always gets so trashed!!! I let the kids eat in there and it adds up to alot of stains and crumbs...I vacuum but that just doesn't get it all! Your family is beautiful..how old are Alec and Charlie now?? Miss you!