Tuesday, October 5, 2010

playschool

Its playschool time again! Even Charlie gets to join in on the fun this year. Alec does a 2 hour, twice a week rotation between our house and two friends' houses. Charlie does a 1 hour, once a week rotation between our house and two of his friends' houses. I've taught both groups once already and enjoyed both of them. I'm reminded by doing Charlie's group, how young and little they are. (Also, how CRAZY we were with trying to do playschool for 2 hours, twice a week with 6 kids when Alec and his friends were Charlie's age... even with another adult helper. Eek! Well, we live and learn). Charlie just LOVES the fact that he has his own playschool to go to. He is so excited for it and seems to already know how to do things. He's had the advantage of joining in on Alec's school whenever its at our house. Also, I love First Day of School pictures.


Here is my other little angel. She does so well with tummy time, and is so strong. She does relatively well at night and always has a smile. Oh, I love her.

6 comments:

Ryan + Jess said...

I've been wishing I had a playschool for Mady to go to because she so wants to be in school! Looks like tons of fun.

dixie said...

That's a pretty great world you live in Beautiful children--they are growing up so darn fast.

Amberly said...

your kids are so darn cute!that is all I can say . . .

kelsey said...

I get a chuckle when I think about my expectations for that playschool group, especially now that Teresa is the age Will was when we started. I would never dream of having similar expectations for her, although the funny thing is she has learned the alphabet, numbers, colors, etc. without me ever sitting down to teach her. Such differences between first and second child.

Cute school pictures--such handsome boys.

Heather said...

Oh my...all 3 children are just as adorable as can be <3 absolutely no partiality here :)

Radene said...

So cute pictures. Love them! Alec and Charlie both look SO Handsome! Love the smiles and cuts. So great to hear from you. We'll pray for Chris. Hope he gets feeling much better soon!