Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Robin Hood, his mini-me sidekick, Little John, Maid Marian and her (wet)nurse made an appearance at our Halloween party. In fact, we saw them lots this weekend with all of the many parties we went to.

Carving Pumpkins... I can't believe we barely only finished one, this year. It seemed like Halloween came up really fast.


I'd add more details about how cute the kids were or how fun the parties were, but right now I'm just barely managing to keep it together. The boys are giving me a hard time. That's putting it mildly. I started to write a huge paragraph about all the bad things they're doing but that's not going to help anything, I really need to focus on the positives because I'm sure they're there if I look hard enough. Too bad I won't right now.

7 comments:

Ryan + Jess said...

Wow, you guys look so CUTE and you are so dang creative! I love it.

I know what you mean about the kids driving you crazy lately - holy cow, the last few days have been AWFUL around here. Too much sugar?? I don't know, I just want it to END!

brittany said...

ADORABLE! I love the costumes. You did so good with them. Next year I am coming to you for ideas.

Hope the rest of your day went better.

Heather said...

You can rise above the challenges!! I KNOW YOU <3

Adams Family Adventure said...

Great costumes Brittany...I'm impressed! So cute...

mmbateman said...

LOVE the creative costume idea Brittney!

Radene said...

Love the costumes! Great job Britt!

dixie said...

Amazing! Every One of you looks great. Now I know why Chris has been growing the beard! Hang in there with the rest. Some days are just like that, horrible, no-good, etc.