Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Small Spaces 2

Another benefit of living in a small space is how much it "forces" you to get out. If I had my dream home, I can imagine how comfortable I would be to just stay in it all day. Admittedly, I know the main benefactress of our constant outings is the nice California weather, but living in a small apartment contributes in its own way.

One of my favorite spots we affectionately call, Lake Lag (pronounced 'log'). Sometimes there's no water, sometimes there's a lot. There are zillions and zillions of teeny tiny frogs in the late spring and theres a nice path that goes all the way around it. My running buddies and I often go by it, or through it or around it on our runs.

This is last month - lots of water:
'
This is last year - hardly any water

No comments: