Friday, November 18, 2011

Cars and rugs

The boys do this all the time and while I'm glad they are playing nicely (for the moment) it drives me crazy that they do this with the carpet. I'm not even sure why it bugs me so much. Maybe it's because they leave it like this and it makes the rug wrinkled traps little toys under it to be stepped on.

Anyway this reminds me of a conversation I overheard and wrote down last week:

Alec-"do you love Lightning Anne McQueen?"

Charlie-"yea, he's my best friend betause he can win."

Alec-"yea, but be careful because Lightning Anne McQueen, sometimes he is bad to some people. There are police."

Hahaha I love the way they think. Charlie has been talking a lot about his best friends (ally and luky) recently. I'm not even sure where he picked up that phrase. Alec doesn't really say or and neither do Chris or I.

2 comments:

MandaMommy said...

Cute kids! And you know, 3 1/2 months have gone by since you left and we STILL sing about Charlie every night.

Justin Talbot said...

I love this! Lukey still talks frequently about Charlie, too. Usually it's "I miss Charlie"