Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Alec's turn at work

As I walked in from my run this morning instead of finding everyone asleep still I was greeted by a fully dressed Alec, from shoes to backpack. He also wanted to make his own lunch: a creamed honey, butter and jam sandwich.

Again we waved goodbye to father and son as they rode by on the bus. He played with cars and colored/drew for most of the morning. Apparently at 10:45 he said he was hungry and ate his lunch and found he was still hungry. So he said he wanted to go get some hotdogs. Chris, of course, was happy to oblige.

This was a fun idea and we have to credit our good friends the Talbots for it! I think we may try and repeat this every month or couple of months.

3 comments:

lanaface said...

What a great kid!

dixie said...

I love this! Such a great Chris/Alec bonding time.

brittany said...

what a great idea. So fun for them to have that time with Chris, and for you to have a little bit of a break at home.