Monday, September 24, 2012

Gwen's friends

I feel like I'm always saying on here how much people love little Gweny. There is just something about her that is engaging and endearing. I'm not sure what it is, but at least I know what it's not. It's not her hair. I tried something new (an old school half and half) and I think it looks a little funny. I still think she's cute of course but it's not my favorite look on her and judging by the size of her lunch time entourage today at the school playground, they could care less about her hair. Hmmmm, maybe it's her shoes.

These are Gwen's friends. The three adorable sisters are in our ward and push Gwen on the swings or help her down the slide or sit in the sand or follow her on walks all during their lunch recess. The other girls are friends of theirs and I don't know them, but I think Gwen knows some of their names if they're regulars.

I heard one daughter came up and said, "Can I have a turn with Gwen!?" when the younger sister was hogging her.

She loves all the attention and I love the extra sets of eyes and hands.

1 comment:

dixie said...

That's just adorable. What cute girls all around.