Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Corn maze and Conference

I love General Conference. There are always at least a couple of talks that inspire and excite me. This year I felt a bit more humbled than in years past with how much further I can grow as a child of God.  Not depressingly humble, just plain humbled.  Here is our "before" picture. When the house was in decent shape, our tummies were full of pancakes and we're all smiling and ready for the Sunday Sessions to begin:


And here is the "after." After all the smarties were gone, after all the colored pencils and books galore got strewn about the room, after the lego's got dumped and the castle half-way built.


Also yesterday we went to a Corn Maze for FHE (a day late since it was closed on Monday.) We zipped through this year since we were in a bit of a hurry to get Alec to swimming lessons and it was VERY windy. Did you know that old and almost dried up corn stalks are REALLY loud in the wind? Who knew? It was still really fun.








1 comment:

merilee said...

Oh my goodness!! I love your before conference and after...so fun. I loved conference too. You are awesome!