Thursday, October 17, 2013

Announcement

It looks like I haven't announced it yet on our blog! How did that happened? I think about this precious new baby many many times every day. Including the moment I wake up!  We're are all so happy to welcome a new baby....
Boy!! Those gang signs are displaying the letters 'b' 'o' and 'y' if you couldn't tell. :)  He's scheduled to arrive around January 10th. Lets hope that he comes pretty close to that since the latest schedule we got from the doctors for Chris' stem cell transplant has Chris up in Nashville up until December 18...that's 1 week before Christmas and 3 weeks before the due date.  Although, insurance-wise, since we've already met our out of pocket deductible, and if I understand everything correctly, if the little guy decided to come in 2013, we wouldn't have to pay anything for it? oh...nevermind... I'm not sure what I'm talking about. All this insurance stuff gives me headache.


2 comments:

merilee said...

Congrats! I'm looking forward to seeing another adorable Archibald come into the world. So much fun :)

Katie B. said...

Hooray for a boy! We're welcoming boy #2 about Feb. 15th, so they can be buddies. :)