Sunday, December 1, 2013

Kids in UT

 It occurs to me that I haven't posted any pictures of the kids during the past 3 weeks. Our family has been great to send us pictures and updates. It was a really difficult decision trying to decide what to do with the kids during this time, but I'm very please with the plan we decided on. Almost every day Chris and I thought of a new reason why it was working out so well. I know it was a lot to ask of our family in UT, but they never made us feel it. In fact, Grandma Dixie has said a couple of times what a good thing it has been to have the kids there and how grateful she is that we let her have the kids for a while. hahaha. She's a saint. We are really happy that the kids had this special time to bond with family, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.  Here are some fun pictures of their past 3 weeks.


2 comments:

dixie said...

I'm really missing these kids right now.

Amy said...

Adorable kids. It looks like they had a great time!