Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Frederick crawls and gets some teeth!

He moves so fast, all the time, its hard to get a picture in focus. He loves to crawl and stand up on things. 


And the exercauser we just bought for him? He DOES NOT like being inside it. He would rather crawl around the floor and climb up on it from the outside. I worried about it being a waste of money, but it turns out all the rest of the kids love sitting inside it! Gwen has pretty much claimed it as her thrown and will pick it up and walk around the room with it to get away from Frederick. ha!

Here's my attempt at getting a picture of his two pearly whites. They look pretty sharp! He seems to be way more fussier and upset by teething than my other kids...but I could have just blocked those memories out. :) I do that sometimes. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness!! He is getting so big!