Saturday, April 18, 2015

Saturday morning runs


I'm training for another 1/2 marathon and am super missing my running buddies. The above picture was taken at the beginning of my 6 miler. The ones below were taken after. Chris was nice enough to meet me at the lake on Campus so I wouldn't have to do a there-and-back run. Its so much more interesting being able to run 1 way the whole time. The kids loved riding/running around the lake and catching dead fish while Chris did a run around the lake. His first official exercise session since before the transplant. Yay for getting in shape! Wish us all luck.


The flowers are beautiful here in the spring. These are the roses by our house, and the other picture is at the top of our driveway. I LOVE the twisty old tree behind the budding bush.


Lately, Frederick loves to cuddle up on the bean bag with a blanket and either some toys or a stack of books. His favorite book is "Peek-a-Boo". I love to see Alec being sweet with Freddy. Little babies open up a side of Alec in a way that nothing else does. He reminds me of Chris. 


No comments: