Monday, April 20, 2015

Stake Conference, the Masters and school bus waiting

I LOVE this baby outfit that a good friend, Mary George gave us at a baby shower for Alec. For some reason I feel like I need to wait for a special occasion to get it out, but in doing so, I almost missed the chance to put Freddy in it all all! It barely fits him still and I decided the Sunday after Easter (Stake Conference...since we didn't go out of the house at all during Easter because of General Conference) would be a good time to get it out. 


We're SOOOOOOO excited to be able to go to the US Open this year. Chris insisted we prepare for it by watching The Masters. It has been a LONG TIME since I've laid back next to Chris and watched an entire day of a golf tournament..complete with falling asleep somewhere in the middle. That is one of the activities we seemed to do a lot when we were dating and newly married. Now we have 4 wiggly kids trying to sit on or in between us while we all watch. 


Waiting for the school bus I bet on having a child fall asleep, but I didn't think it would be Gwen. 


Another time we were waiting in the car. I can't remember the reason. Either it was storming, or we had just come from somewhere or were fixing to go somewhere soon as the boys come home. (I'm turning Southern)



And yet another time, we had some friends with us. Our kind neighbor drove by in her convertible and asked the girls if they wanted a ride down the street and back. I am really starting to love the South. 




No comments: