So Britt, you have to tell me how you made this video. Was it a utube thing originally or did you do it somehow through blogger? Thanks for all your good advise! Cute site...I really like it.
there is a movie maker program on our computer (Windows movie maker) but any one will do. Thats where I cut out the longer segments, and added the transitions of the "page turns". Then I saved it as a .wmv and while writing my last post, there is a movie button (next to the image button) and i clicked that and it uploaded my .wmv file to the blog and blogspot did all the rest... Let me know if that was confusing.
Collection success!
-
Yesterday (Monday), my mom and I went into the clinic at 7:30 am. They
gave me my two neupogen shots, and then had me go get some breakfast.
They told ...
4 comments:
Wow, he is doing so well with those words! Yikes, he's going to be sitting next to Dad at Standford in no time :-) Cute video!
So Britt, you have to tell me how you made this video. Was it a utube thing originally or did you do it somehow through blogger? Thanks for all your good advise! Cute site...I really like it.
there is a movie maker program on our computer (Windows movie maker) but any one will do. Thats where I cut out the longer segments, and added the transitions of the "page turns". Then I saved it as a .wmv and while writing my last post, there is a movie button (next to the image button) and i clicked that and it uploaded my .wmv file to the blog and blogspot did all the rest... Let me know if that was confusing.
He already looks and acts so much older then at Christmas time! They grow up so fast. Little boys love basketball hoops - he is catching on quick!
Post a Comment