Lest any of you get too jealous let me say that this picture was taken in the summer. No we're not wearing shorts and a short-sleeved shirts still. We at least wear pants. :)
Collection success!
-
Yesterday (Monday), my mom and I went into the clinic at 7:30 am. They
gave me my two neupogen shots, and then had me go get some breakfast.
They told ...
12 years ago
4 comments:
That is so sweet. I love when kids start looking out for their siblings. It seems so long in coming sometimes! (At least it was for us!)
I also thought your comment about wearing pants was funny. Because here in AZ, we still are wearing shorts (although we had a cool spell a couple of weeks ago). Hopefully it will cool down soon! :)
What a cute story.
And thanks for the comment about the shorts - I know it was directed to us up here :)
Oh, that's awesome! What great brothers.
Um. Yeah, that picture does incur instant jealousy. Those boys are SO cute. You two are doing a fantastic job :)
Post a Comment