But because I'm a fan of pictures on blogs, I'll satiate that visual hunger with a photo of some of the towels I made my nephews for Christmas. The dragon is the only one not shown because I made it earlier and its too bad because I liked how that one turned out. The frog and the fish (the red one in case you can't tell) have pocket/gloves for little hands to snuggle in.
Collection success!
-
Yesterday (Monday), my mom and I went into the clinic at 7:30 am. They
gave me my two neupogen shots, and then had me go get some breakfast.
They told ...
12 years ago
4 comments:
Those are sooooooo cute!!! You are so very lovely and talented.
You're so awesome. I just don't have the patience (or the skill, talent, etc). Those towels are great! Basically, you're one talented chica.
SO adorable! I love the bright colors.
Brittney, so cute, great job! I love to see your creations and only hope I can live closer so we can do stuff like this together. :-) Love you!
Post a Comment