And by uncalled for, I mean unasked, unsuggested, spontaneous, self-started. I was folding clothes, Chris was doing some research and both boys were trying to get our attention and then all of a sudden we look over and find this. (The boys don't realize they are on camera until Charlie goes "Cheese!").
Collection success!
-
Yesterday (Monday), my mom and I went into the clinic at 7:30 am. They
gave me my two neupogen shots, and then had me go get some breakfast.
They told ...
8 comments:
What good boys! I can't wait to be there and read with them later today!! (dixie)
What adorable little brothers!
Totally ADORABLE!!!!!
Awww!! That is totally cute. What sweet brothers!!
OK, that is off the hook sweet!!
so adorable! Those are some great boys. We can't wait to see them again
What a priceless memory! So glad you have this recorded. Can't wait to see you and that cute baby girl soon!
sooooooooo cute!
Post a Comment