The boys loved helping Chris vacuum it out after our trip. We are totally committed to cleaning it often. Its so nice to have it brand-new clean.
Collection success!
-
Yesterday (Monday), my mom and I went into the clinic at 7:30 am. They
gave me my two neupogen shots, and then had me go get some breakfast.
They told ...
12 years ago
5 comments:
Congratulations on the new addition. It's beautiful! (And I'm so jealous.)
We LOVE our Odyssey, and I still can't get over how great it is to have one. Every time I drive it, I feel spoiled. Congrats, and enjoy!
She's lovely. I'm happy for you.
It's a beautiful car and we're so thrilled that you have it. Makes traveling so much more enjoyable! We loved having you here! (dixie)
Hey Brittany!
Love you blog! Congrats on the new car! That must feel so good. I just took my van in for its annual deep cleaning...it always gets so trashed!!! I let the kids eat in there and it adds up to alot of stains and crumbs...I vacuum but that just doesn't get it all! Your family is beautiful..how old are Alec and Charlie now?? Miss you!
Post a Comment