Here is my other little angel. She does so well with tummy time, and is so strong. She does relatively well at night and always has a smile. Oh, I love her.
Collection success!
-
Yesterday (Monday), my mom and I went into the clinic at 7:30 am. They
gave me my two neupogen shots, and then had me go get some breakfast.
They told ...
12 years ago
6 comments:
I've been wishing I had a playschool for Mady to go to because she so wants to be in school! Looks like tons of fun.
That's a pretty great world you live in Beautiful children--they are growing up so darn fast.
your kids are so darn cute!that is all I can say . . .
I get a chuckle when I think about my expectations for that playschool group, especially now that Teresa is the age Will was when we started. I would never dream of having similar expectations for her, although the funny thing is she has learned the alphabet, numbers, colors, etc. without me ever sitting down to teach her. Such differences between first and second child.
Cute school pictures--such handsome boys.
Oh my...all 3 children are just as adorable as can be <3 absolutely no partiality here :)
So cute pictures. Love them! Alec and Charlie both look SO Handsome! Love the smiles and cuts. So great to hear from you. We'll pray for Chris. Hope he gets feeling much better soon!
Post a Comment