On the ride home, Charlie put his arm around Gwendolyn in the bike trailer. He really loves her. It was so sweet. By the time we got to the park and I was taking this picture, he'd hardly moved an inch. I think he was moments away from sleep since it was close to lunch / nap time.

This morning, as I hurriedly put on some clothes because a friend was at our door, I didn't really think much about when I put on some cargo pants, a tee-shirt and old tennis shoes. As I walk down the stairs, Alec looked at me and says, "Mom, you look like a boy." I asked him why and he said, "Because your pants are like a boys, and your belt and your shirt and your shoes." Is this ammunition enough to justify a shopping trip for some more fitted clothes?! I mean, come on, who wants their mom to look like a boy? Thanks Alec for noticing and for documenting the proof.
4 comments:
looks good to me!
Is that the outfit that's supposed to look like a boy? Cause it doesn't really... Just sayin'. But don't let that stop you from shopping!
funny! very cute that Alec appreciates your femininity already...
I definitely think you should get a shopping trip just for lookin so good.
If that is what a boy looks like, then I count myself guilty as well. There are whole weeks I get to the end of and discover I have yet to put on something feminine (excluding church of course).
Post a Comment