BY THE WAY - As our time here starts to get closer to the end, I want to take pictures to remember how our house was. Our first tiny apartment was pretty pitiful; complete with broken stairs, mini-oven, ice-box freezer, and cardboard/ducktaped-covered holes in the walls. Unfortunately, we don't have any pictures from that place to laugh at now. I don't want to make that mistake again, so although I know our house isn't "feature-able" I will feature it across a few posts purely for the sake of remembering. I was going to wait till my house was super cleaned and de-cluttered, but its never going to be like that so... here's to remembering it how it really is.
Collection success!
-
Yesterday (Monday), my mom and I went into the clinic at 7:30 am. They
gave me my two neupogen shots, and then had me go get some breakfast.
They told ...
12 years ago
3 comments:
Good idea! I wish I would have taken more photos of our first couple of places, too.
Well, I think it looks pretty darn clean and clutter free. It's fun to see your washer and dryer in place! I'll bet you're loving that. Such a great idea to document.
Good for you for taking the time to appreciate.
Post a Comment