I just crave normalcy. I crave feeling at home. It'll come. Hopefully in a few weeks.
Collection success!
-
Yesterday (Monday), my mom and I went into the clinic at 7:30 am. They
gave me my two neupogen shots, and then had me go get some breakfast.
They told ...
12 years ago
8 comments:
Good luck on Tuesday! We miss you guys! Your apartment looks so empty and sad...
wishing you safe travels!! i've been thinking about you all week!
It WILL come. Be patient (so hard!!). But it will come :)
Good luck!!
We crave those things for you. We're praying blessings on you all in your travels and stresses and everything!
We will be thinking about you!
Oh, congrats! That's very exciting, though it's sad to have our EV group breaking up and moving around the world. Oh, by the way, I hope you did take that box from your last post...
We are all praying for you!
I still look back on when we lived together as one of the best time periods of my life, you were a great example to me. Thanks, Chris
We miss you guys and hope the best of wishes in your new home :) We're praying for your sweet little family.
Post a Comment