The funny thing is Gwen starting doing it too! She'd walk up behind the duplo tower and say gibberish in a commanding and loud voice. We all laughed so hard at that. It was such a fun moment I wanted to take a picture and, of course / as usual, it took only the few moments while I got the phone out to have it all break down into utter chaos. The pictures are still funny though.
Collection success!
-
Yesterday (Monday), my mom and I went into the clinic at 7:30 am. They
gave me my two neupogen shots, and then had me go get some breakfast.
They told ...
12 years ago
1 comment:
Bahaha! Gwen, what a funny girl. I'm glad the boys still know so much about the Book of moron already! they knew who that next prophet was, wow! That is amazing Brittney. You have to share your teaching tips more often, this was a great idea and I'm sure Jasmine would have gotten up on the wall and said "go get me some milk and cookies, I'm the King and you have to do what I say!" You have such good children.
Post a Comment