Until then, I'll try to find new places to explore around here. I think we're off to a good start since last Saturday we went to the Science Center just 5-10 minutes North of Chris' work. It was really fun. An annual pass more than pays for itself after 3 visits so, we splurged (thanks Tax Refunds!) and got a pass. There is an IMAX theater and 4 or 5 other exhibits and a full dome theater and a really cool kids exploratory place.
Collection success!
-
Yesterday (Monday), my mom and I went into the clinic at 7:30 am. They
gave me my two neupogen shots, and then had me go get some breakfast.
They told ...
12 years ago
3 comments:
Oh, memories... When I was a kid my siblings and I loved the science museum in Boston. Looks like there are some similar fun things where you are. We're excited for your Utah trip in June, too! When exactly is it? We should get together!!
Family passes rock! I'm so glad you found this place. And we are looking forward to June as well!!!
Wonderful! Science centers are the best!
Post a Comment