Boy!! Those gang signs are displaying the letters 'b' 'o' and 'y' if you couldn't tell. :) He's scheduled to arrive around January 10th. Lets hope that he comes pretty close to that since the latest schedule we got from the doctors for Chris' stem cell transplant has Chris up in Nashville up until December 18...that's 1 week before Christmas and 3 weeks before the due date. Although, insurance-wise, since we've already met our out of pocket deductible, and if I understand everything correctly, if the little guy decided to come in 2013, we wouldn't have to pay anything for it? oh...nevermind... I'm not sure what I'm talking about. All this insurance stuff gives me headache.
Collection success!
-
Yesterday (Monday), my mom and I went into the clinic at 7:30 am. They
gave me my two neupogen shots, and then had me go get some breakfast.
They told ...
12 years ago

2 comments:
Congrats! I'm looking forward to seeing another adorable Archibald come into the world. So much fun :)
Hooray for a boy! We're welcoming boy #2 about Feb. 15th, so they can be buddies. :)
Post a Comment