I'll still put stuff on here of course, I tend to add (too many) details and (too much) emotion.
Here is a picture of Chris as he was in recovery from the tri fusion catheter they put in Halloween morning.
It was great to be able to start this whole thing as a family, to let the kids get familiar with where Daddy will be living for the next month and a half. And it was good to live with that craziness (3 rambunctious kids in a convalescing small apartment) for long enough that when we start to miss the kids during the 3 weeks they'll be in UT, we can know that it was the best decision. :)
I made Chris put the kids to bed on their last night with him... They are really going to miss him.


1 comment:
Oh such tender times!!! I love your details & emotion, sweet Britt <3 So glad that you could all be together there in Nashville to help your adorable children understand & be able to picture just where you & Chris will be while they are in UT.
Just read Pres. Monson's conference talk "I Will Not Fail Thee, nor Forsake Thee". Excellent counsel!! Sweet comfort...
Post a Comment