We had some fun Valentine's Day parties at the kids schools. At HWS (Alec and Charlie's school) Valentines is one of the two parties allowed all year. The school also issued a mandatory time frame for the parties (after 2:00 pm). This meant I had to split time between Alec's and Charlie's and then get them out of school a bit early. Gwen's party was the Friday before Vday and her teacher, Ms. Walker planed fun centers for the kids. Freddy really enjoys going to visit the kids in school. I always come away with more sympathy for them...as I see first hand what kind of behavior/environment/rules they're around for the bulk of their days. They all have great teachers, but still...its hard to keep yourself in line in a strict environment with some kids acting so tough and angry a lot of the time.
Our Relief Society put on our branch Valentines Dance again.. complete with a photo booth. They had balloons on the floor and it was a big hit with the kids running around playing with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment