Chris was out sick for the first few days of 2018. I tried to take care of every like he had done for me, but I wasn't quite able to handle it all without complaint. :( I am so sleep deprived and nursing was still pretty painful even though it had been 2 weeks. But it is so hard to think about missing out on Jackson's baptism. Chris really didn't want to miss it, so he pushed through his last day of sickness to drive us all out to Texas. Max had a good crying spell a few times but other wise did pretty good. It was good to be able to support Jackson on his big day of getting baptized, also we loved getting to show new baby Max to Chris' parents who had come out to Texas for Jackson's baptism too.
Chris' fever came back in full force our last day there and was BARELY able to make it through participating in the confirmation of Jackson without passing out and leaning on his dad completely for the last few sentences was the only thing preventing him from feinting. He pretty much slept for the next 15 hours. We had to leave right after sacrament meeting the next day so we could be home in time for school and work on Monday.
Apparently, I only got one picture on this trip... the one on the car ride out! Charlie was mad about something and hiding from the camera. I'll have to steal one from Brittany.
No comments:
Post a Comment