We're working so so hard to get the house ready for putting up on the market. De-cluttering, deep cleaning, finishing things like painting the newly installed pergolla's over the playroom windows, cutting back the deck, building the stairs and replacing the top part of the railing, painting the back deck and rails with ultra thick deck fixing paint, weeding and spreading pine straw in the beds, building a brick facade around our scrap metal fire pit ...etc. I don't know what we would've done without Rebecca's help! Trevor was out of town and she used most of her spare time to help us with all projects. We even found a way to broadcast General Conference outside so we could keep working while we listen.
Every time I see paint on my hands I think of my dad. I seem to remember his hands always having evidence of some project he was working on.
And here are some before and after pictures of our Master Bath remodel, in case I forgot to put them in when we finished it a week or so ago!


No comments:
Post a Comment