Thursday, November 12, 2020

November 2020 Part 1

Max likes to cook. He'll grab a chair, pull out all the baking type ingredients and start dumping stuff into a bowl.  One time I tried to not waste all the ingredients he dumped (he had white flour, wheat flour, monkfruit sugar, regular sugar, brown sugar, flax seed, and oats) so I added a some eggs, some oil, and baking soda and called them cookies. haha. Funny thing is, they weren't half bad and the kids ate them all up. 







For one of our dates, Chris took me to East Bay to play the Exec. course which has lights so we could play after dark. It was very fun. I hope we do it more. 


Didn't I mention something recently about Theo being a Max 2.0? Here's more evidence:


Chris and I built a lego storage table.  We were tired of all the legos being out all the time and the big buckets stacked inside each other to save space but it was hard to put away random legos with them all stacked so we used IKEA bed slats, an IKEA desk top and bough some other wood including some legs at Lowes to put this together. We love it.






Theo found a bag of soft pretzels we bought from our wonderful neighbor's business and decided to eat bites out of each one as he sat on the computer keyboard.




I exercise in the storage room on the exercise bike right now since something happened to my hip and running hurts it.  I have to hang 2 gates up to prevent the little boys from throwing stuff at me, but nothing can stop Max. 






 

No comments: